Sunday, December 08, 2013

Almost 1000 Twitter followers - time to celebrate!

At the time of this posting, I have 990 Twitter followers. That's not a whole lot, all told, but it seems like a lot to me... so I feel like it's something worth celebrating.

I don't tweet as much as I'd like, and I don't always have something interesting to say... but whenever I ask, the followers who reply invariably mention that they're interested in game news and game design stuff.

So what better way to celebrate this milestone than with a game to play?

When I hit 1000 Twitter followers, I will share with them a new, fun little game that I have designed just for this occasion!


I just played this game a bunch and refined the rules, and my roommate and I had a good time with it. It uses components you have lying around the house, so you can create a copy of the game with no trouble or cost at all (approx. $0.64 per player - $1.39 per player if you go out and buy dice). So if you want to get the rules to this game, then follow @sedjtroll on Twitter!

No comments: