Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hippodisappointment

Well, both Terra Prime and Wizard's Tower were not accepted into the next round of the Hippodice contest. However the response has been so good on those games that I almost don't care - I'm going to pitch them to Jay at Rio Grande and Zev from Z-man rather than send them to Germany for months.

I do have some friends that made it, most notably Scott's game Sir Reginold's Fabulous Country Estate. It's costing him $117 to ship the game to Germany - I hope that investment turns out to be worth it. the game is a really cool idea!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Sorry to hear that, Seth. I skipped out on Hippodice this year, mostly because it snuck up on me before I had a chance to wrap things up with my game.

Ouch! $117! That must have been one heavy game! It cost me about $30 to send a prototype to Italy, but then again it was all cards.